May Day!

Stephen Duncan Jr: This promise regarding Atom 1.0 support has gone totally unhonored. I can think of no meaning of “as soon as possible” that means you can’t get a simple case that other aggregators handle correctly in almost 5 months.

<textarea>

OK, this is getting silly. Any other web-based feed readers out there with a bookmarkable all-new-items-on-one-page view?

Posted by Sjoerd Visscher at

Sam Ruby: May Day!

wearehugh : Sam Ruby: May Day! Tags : atom bloglines syndication...

Excerpt from HotLinks - Level 1 at

What’s the thing with the textarea in this post? Clue me in please :P

Posted by Darryl at

Darryl — It swallows up the rest of your feeds thusly.

Posted by Rod Begbie at

[from wearehugh] Sam Ruby: May Day!

[link]...

Excerpt from del.icio.us/network/hober at

Darryl — It swallows up the rest of your feeds thusly.

See it live.

Huh.  I just want links (including feed & entry level titles!) working...  Quit bringing up these examples of worse breakage! You’re going to distract them! :)

Posted by Stephen Duncan Jr at

Stephen: hopefully someday these people who are subscribed to this feed will be able to see something as functional as this. Instead they see this.

Sam Ruby Breaks Bloglines Again

Screenshot of Sam Ruby’s terrorist campaign against Bloglines readers:...

Excerpt from Whirlycott / Philip Jacob at

Ah, so depending on where you were in my subscription list you ate my other feeds?

Neat.

Posted by Darryl at

Sam: hopefully!  I get the problem, I’m just joking about trying to keep my pet peeve at the top of the list.

Posted by Stephen Duncan Jr at

There’s a very simple solution to this bug: Don’t Use Bloglines.

Posted by James Snell at

Skewering Bloglines (again)

David Berlind at ZDNet apparently noticed the games that Sam Ruby has been playing with Bloglines. Bloglines is hopelessly silly in so many areas and Sam likes to point this out by putting little HTML tags in his posts that break Bloglines. I laugh...

Excerpt from Whirlycott / Philip Jacob at

hopefully!  I get the problem, I’m just joking about trying to keep my pet peeve at the top of the list.By the way if you are bore with you life so try our high profile girl at Nagpur Escort

Posted by Pia Kapoor at

Hi My Name is Alisha Petel at I read your all Blog. Your blog is very informative. When and where you want, our friendly and beautiful  Escorts are there for you with their in-call or out call services. For more details please visit here.Thank You for Sharing Blog.

Pune escorts

Bangalore Escorts

Mumbai Escorts

Posted by Mumbai Escorts at

Thank you! This is what I need to find. Thank you so much for sharing!

Posted by instagram search at

The Quit 9 to 5 Academy course is considered as a big opportunity for people who’re dreaming to become a skilled internet marketer. With the majority of the world’s working population falling into either the Employee or Self-Employee sectors, there has been an increasing trend of people looking for alternative incomes and lifestyles.

Posted by quit 9 to 5 academy review at