Android Market

Antonio Cangiano: Fine folks from Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Denmark, Sweden, Ireland, Russia, China, India, etc, are all excluded from this platform.

Antonio lives in Toronto.

I’m not defending this state of affairs, but the best applications are free (most importantly in the sense of freedom, but usually as in beer too as a consequence). There are no such restrictions on supplying those via the market. Nor is there anything stopping the developers of such superior applications from accepting donations via their chosen means.

I know I’m in a minority, but I am not going to PAY someone to WITHHOLD the source code of some software I need. Especially for a mobile app, which 90% of the time is something even a half-assed developer could knock up in a few hours. If it’s not free(dom)ly available, I’m more inclined to write my own and release it as such.

Another big failing of the Android Market is that you can’t filter out this hidden-source-ware.

Posted by Ciaran at

And it’s worth remembering that Google’s European HQ is in Ireland. Ridiculous, isn’t it?

Posted by Keith Gaughan at

I would love the Android Marketplace to indicate which apps are open source.  Even better would be native support for forking that didn’t screw over the original developer by flooding the Marketplace with essentially identical apps.  But if we’re going to be realistic, there are a lot of things on the Android guys’ plates.  Can you think of other issues and feature requests that are more important to you?  I know I can.

Disclosure: I work for Google, but not on Android stuff.

Posted by Bob Aman at

Google European HQ is in ireland? Haha, oh deary me.

Posted by Nick at

Logo Avengers is in one the best website designing companies to provide web design, creative logo, brochures, flyers and stationary design. There are very professional graphic designers who can easily make any design with new concept. Every firm or business must to make their website or business stationary to define their works.

Posted by Tammy Brandon at

Android marketplace places are similar to other content material primarily based web sites and applications. You need to seek advice from the internet developers who have created content primarily based websites I’ve also make My Animation Monster Application to get user direct with us.

Posted by Alisa Grimes at

Fixonclick is an online web based and app portal in Emirates. They have 100+ professional and personal services like ac maintenance, ac installation, pest control, handyman, movers and packers, henna artist, beautician and many more. also 1000+ service providers who gives you an quotes with in a hour or complete their job in fast time.

Posted by Jalil Sarraf at

The Google Play Store is home to a huge number of apps and is growing every day, so how do you know the best? We’ve done the research for you, and in each of the following categories we’ve reduced it to the three best apps.

AZ Screen Recorder Premium

VPN Master Pro Premium Apk

You’ll find it here, no matter what your need is. Here are the best apps you can get from Android right now in the Google Play Store.

Posted by GoApkDown at