Ruby bindings for Gumbo HTML5 parser

Jonathan Tang: We’re pleased to announce the open source release of the Gumbo HTML parser, a C implementation of the HTML5 parsing algorithm.

I’ve posted a proof of concept Ruby binding to github.

Your nokogumbo code parses unknown tags manually. Why not just use Gumbo’s own functions?

Posted by Craig at

@Craig: fixed.  Thanks!

So now that I’ve graduated, how do I find a job? Most hospitals are looking for experienced nurses, and I prefer not returning to the Long term care facilities at this time. I want and need hospital experience as a new RN. Please any advice would help. Id card passbook photos

Posted by Id card passbook photos at

I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy.

Posted by cheap vintage clothing uk  at

It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it!

Posted by Jabra Fan 2016 at

This is also a very good post which I really enjoy reading. It is not everyday that I have the possibility to see something like this.
startup investment india

Posted by startup investment india at

I really love the quality writing as offered on this post, cheers to the writer.Angel Investor in India

Posted by Angel Investor in India at

the marvellous thought gift amend lessen your superabundance embody fat and to live an hyperactive and unpainful history of this document leave aid you to savour unchangeability, mobility and tranquillity of intellectual. It has been designed specifically for people who are miserable with the joints to meliorate permanently.
[link]