React.rb

Having determined that Angular.js is overkill for my blog rewrite, I started looking more closely at React.  It occurred to me that I could do better than JSX, so I wrote a Ruby2JS filter.  Compare for yourself.  Excerpt from the React tutorial:

var CommentList = React.createClass({

@@data.forEach do |comment|
        _CommentBlock comment.text, author: comment.author
      end
    end
  end
end

Note: I renamed the Comment class to CommentBlock to avoid a conflict with the existing Comment API.  I wouldn’t have thought that would be necessary, but things didn’t work until I made this change.

Full source for the tutorial reimplemented in Ruby is available.

Problem with Comment has been fixed.  Underlying cause was ruby2js attempting to us an ES6 feature: const.

ByteFence Anti-Malware Torrent If you’re a busy online consumer, do not enable malicious software just take root and also ruin your own machine. ByteFence Crack comes with a streak in the order you are able to personalize the tool and also adapt it in with your own particular account. Therefore, it uses to build a listing of malware and also website pages which shouldn’t be obstructed, even when a few strange actions or malicious script has been discovered.

Posted by https://crackedsoftpc.com/bytefence-full-crack-dow at

Miracle Box  Pro Crack is an android application that is used to resolve all kinds of problems. The software application is a much useful and handy program which used to make the mediate support for them. Also, the Miracle Box is much shinny and used to make an intuitive platform. While it also helps to make the fantastic kinds of tasks to make the flashing phones.

Posted by https://fixedcrack.com/miracle-box-crack-full-key- at

I really appreciate your hard work and efforts for making the world reach down to such an informative platform,
Good luck
Thanks and Regards

you can log on to my website for the solution

Posted by Gurleen kaur Sondhi at

This article is an appealing wealth of useful informative that is interesting and well-written. I commend your hard work on this and thank you for this information. I know it very well that if anyone visits your blog, then he/she will surely revisit it again. movies123

Posted by Digital_Zone at

I bring mellow with the abundant heart
Let my heart still drunk and thirsty  friv

Posted by araemard at