React.rb updates

I’ve made a number of updates to the demos.  The tutorial demo has been updated to do server side rendering.  This means that it is able to be used by clients which either don’t support or have turned off JavaScript.  To run:

git clone https://github.com/rubys/ruby2js.git
cd ruby2js/demo
bundle update
ruby react-tutorial.rb

Visit the URL (typically http://localhost:4567/) and enter a comment.  Visit the same URL in a different tab or a different browser and enter another comment.  Switch back to the original browser/tab.  If you have client side JavaScript disabled, you will need to hit refresh.

The second demo is a calendar.  To get started:

git clone https://github.com/rubys/wunderbar.git
cd wunderbar/demo/calendar
bundle update
rackup

Visit the URL (typically http://localhost:9292/). This will take you to the current month.  Left and right arrows will take you different months (and update the URL).  Unlike the tutorial which is a single file, this application is organized in a manner more consistent with how I expect projects to be organized.

One advantage of this app is the battery savings function: to prevent the disturbing notification of ads, which means your phone will not have to wake up all the time.

Posted by latest lucky patcher games at

Posted by latest lucky patcher games at

Gracias por compartir esa publicación tan útil, sigan así :)

Posted by ayuda de estudio de caso at

only professional writers can make this kind of material, cheers

Posted by Pay Me To Do Assignment at

Thanks for share with me this information

Posted by travel agents in delhi at

Apply online to 24,155 Latest Central Govt Occupations Dec 2017 Vacancies across India. Upload the application form and register with Occupations in Central Govt to learn immediately about the latest recruitment notification for both fresher’s and experienced individuals. Find Just lately released Central Govt Occupations 2018 across India first on Fresherslive.

Posted by Upcoming Govt Jobs 2018 at

Here the good news for the web users microsoft build the best operating system for the recover your data and file here the latest version of the backup window 10 this is the best way to restart the computer easily and secure create the process i must be like this.

Posted by how to system restore windows 10 at

Thanx for sharing such useful post keep it up :)

Posted by Dot Net Assignment Help at

Things are very open and intensely clear explanation of issues. was truly information. Your website is very beneficial.

Posted by Public Relations Assignment Help at

by visiting this site I found cool stuff here keep it up.

Posted by CFMP Exam Help at

This is very nice share with me.

Posted by website designing company in delhi at

Thanks for sharing such a good article and for informative things. Your articles are really amazing and I got a lot of information and guidance reading them. It helped me a lot and I will surely follow your article techniques. Waiting for more useful updates and new things

Posted by youngpeopleinstitute at

Locales with negligible or no JavaScript are speedier than destinations with bunches of JavaScript. The volume of JS is regularly so expansive, particularly with systems, that it can take quite a while both to exchange and to execute. I’ve seen the distinction to be noteworthy on more established PCs or slower Internet associations, yet it’s even recognizable on new frameworks with quick Internet associations. Concentrates over and again demonstrate that standard clients think about the speed of sites. I think this is a justifiable reason motivation to bashful far from making a full customer side application unless the advantages from that approach are huge.

Posted by Do my uni assignment uk at

Wow! This can be one particular of the most useful blogs We’love ever arrive across on this subject. Actually Excellent. I am also a specialist in this topic therefore I can understand your effort.

Posted by impossible game at